We’re looking for a QA engineer to join our development team in Novi Sad, Serbia. This is an opportunity to apply skills in helping run our platform utilized by Ottometric's automotive customers. Working in conjunction with our engineering teams and QA management, you will be responsible for various levels of testing and assisting how we define our testing process.
- Follow QA plans and test against modules in our Ottometric platform
- Utilize development tools and infrastructure for QA automation as applicable
- Coordinating with engineering for aspects in the platform that must be tests at each development sprint
More specifically this role will also cover the following:
- Scheduling testing as needed for enhancements to the Ottometric platform
- Understanding system and sub-system level integration of software components related to ADAS/AD validation in the Ottometric platform
- Work from developed specifications, functional and technical requirements to understand QA coverage needs
- Work with key stakeholders to develop QA tracking and bug reporting tools
Who you are
- You should have a BsC in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant prior job experience
- Familiarity with applicable tools used in QA automation
- Familiarity dealing with bug tracking and incident tracking tools
Ottometric is at the forefront of automotive ADAS and AV validation and training. Our platform is used by automotive system manufacturers to help deliver safe systems used in production vehicles. Our team consists of seasoned automotive, AI and computer vision expertise that have driven successful offerings to market in established companies and successful exists in start-up organizations. We are passionate about helping automotive OEM's and their Tier 1 suppliers modernize and deal with mountains of data to find edge cases and the most interesting data. We're a global team based in Boston, with primary development in Novi Sad, Serbia and offices in the US and Europe.